Licealista

RADIX

Post autor: BolekCudny » sob 06 lut 2021, 17:24

Co to?
Token: EXRD e-Radix
Site: https://www.radixdlt.com/
Volume 24: $2,352,232 USD
Opis pomysłu
Radix to publiczna, zdecentralizowana sieć stworzona w celu wspierania tworzenia aplikacji, ze szczególnym uwzględnieniem przypadków użycia zdecentralizowanych finansów (DeFi). Wykorzystuje nowy algorytm konsensusu o nazwie Cerberus, który pomaga zabezpieczyć sieć, jednocześnie zapewniając jej wyższy poziom wydajności ( Skalowalność), który może być pożądany dla określonych aplikacji. Radix posiada również własne inteligentne środowisko (Maszynę wirtualną) zwane Radix Engine, które umożliwia programistom mapowanie zasobów biznesowych na gotowe komponenty Radix. Projekt ma być alternatywną warstwą bazową dla blockchainów, takich jak Ethereum, dla aplikacji DeFi. Radix ma natywny token, XRD, którego posiadacze mogą używać, aby uczestniczyć w mechanizmie konsensusu Proof of Stake (PoS) sieci i zdobywać nagrody za inflację. Obecny token Radix, e-Radix lub eXRD, jest zastępczym tokenem ERC-20 w Ethereum, który ostatecznie zostanie wymieniony na tokeny XRD sieci głównej. Radix jest nadal w fazie rozwoju - ale następną iteracją technologii Radix jest trójfazowy mechanizm konsensusu Cerberus, który ma na celu dalszą poprawę bezpieczeństwa sieci bez narażania skalowalności.

Token HTR
Radix ma natywny token, XRD, którego posiadacze mogą używać, aby uczestniczyć w mechanizmie konsensusu Proof of Stake (PoS) sieci i zdobywać nagrody za inflację. Obecny token Radix, e-Radix lub eXRD, jest zastępczym tokenem ERC-20 w Ethereum, który ostatecznie zostanie wymieniony na tokeny XRD sieci głównej.
Dokumenty
https://www.radixdlt.com/wp-content/upl ... 0-V10.4.pd
fhttps://www.radixdlt.com/wp-content/uploads/202 ... -v1.01.pdf
Współpraca

Zarząd i  zespół
Dan Hughes
CTO – Radix DLT Ltd
Dan founded Radix after developing and selling IP now found in key mobile NFC payment technology. He also designed and co-built T-Mobile’s 1st mobile internet platform.
Piers Ridyard
CEO – Radix DLT Ltd
Director – Radix Tokens (Jersey) Ltd
A Y Combinator Alumni, Piers joined Radix after exiting his previous company which built DLT based deal rooms for clearing syndicated insurance contracts.
Andrew Jarrett
An experienced chartered director with an entrepreneurial approach to business. Founded a number of businesses in the areas of datacentres, big data, fintech and gambling, was instrumental in developing Jersey’s crypto currency legislation.
James Cunningham-Davis
Legally qualified, involvement in digital enterprise – emoji, messagemates, prepaid cards, mobile games services. Founder of licensed, online gaming company, and developer of next generation gaming and blockchain platforms.
Lukasz Gasior
Developer – Radix DLT Ltd
Lukasz has formerly worked with IOHK and been on research teams within the Ethereum eco-system. He now works on Cerberus, our consensus mechanism.
Ray Offiah
Technical Writer – Radix DLT Ltd
Ray has worked in the IT industry since Java was first released way back in 1996, dividing his career between software development and technical writing. Ray comes with a wealth of knowledge from his experience with companies such as Oracle, Hitachi and Honda.
Finansowanie

The Radix token sale opens on October 8th, 2020 at 18:00 UTC and will run until all tokens are sold out,  .
A maximum of 642m E-RADIX tokens will be made available to purchase at $0.039 per token.

Tokeny dostepne na:
Uniswap
Bilaxy
HOO
Hotbit
Bitfinex (od 21.01.2021)
Tokenomika
The starting circulating supply of E-RADIX tokens is 42m.
The maximum circulating supply of E-RADIX tokens is 4.41Bn.
Founder/Team will get no E-RADIX tokens and will only have their allocation of price-locked RADIX tokens with the initiation of mainnet.
Radix Token Economics
The RADIX token is the capped supply native token of the Radix Public Network. Once the Radix Ledger is live, it is intended that Node operators can become full validators by staking RADIX tokens to become Staking Nodes. They are incentivized to do so because of the new Staking Rewards token emissions that are distributed as staking rewards.
All Network operations that require a change of ledger state (e.g. transaction, token creation, messaging, conditional state creation) must be submitted with a Transaction Fee, in RADIX. Once the requested Network operation has been validated, the Transaction Fee is burnt. This creates a direct relationship between the frequency of token burn with the frequency of Network use.
Radix-Token-Breakdown.png
Radix-Token-Breakdown.png (23.9 KiB) Przejrzano 6352 razy
A total of 4.41Bn E-RADIX will be distributed (Initial Supply) as both locked and unlocked tokens on the Ethereum Public Ledger. This chart shows the proposed distribution (ceteris paribus) as a % of Initial Supply (na grafice powyżej)

RADIX Token Distribution
In addition to the 4.41Bn E-RADIX tokens, a further 5.19Bn RADIX tokens will be created at instantiation of the Radix ledger as price-locked tokens for: the Founders/Team; the remainder of the Radix Network Subsidy; the remainder of the Dev Incentives; the remainder reserved for endowment of the Radix Foundation. An additional 2.4Bn will be created as an indefinitely locked allocation for the Stable Coin Reserve.
This chart shows the distribution (ceteris paribus) as a % of maximum supply (24Bn RADIX tokens):
e-radix-token-distribution.png
e-radix-token-distribution.png (40.63 KiB) Przejrzano 6352 razy
RADIX Token Unlocking:
radix unlocking.png
radix unlocking.png (57.19 KiB) Przejrzano 6352 razy
Media społecznościowe
Twitter 19k followers, Reddit 2k members, discord 9k, Github – codziennie kilka wpisów, ogólnie projekt całkiem aktywny

Linki

Od 21.01.2021 notowany na BITFINEX!!
Od notowania na giełdzie Bitfinex 21 stycznia, eXRD odnotował średni wolumen obrotu w ciągu 24 godzin na poziomie nieco ponad 2 mln USD (do 31 stycznia).Oprz Bitfinex, na Uniswap dla eXRD nadal istnieje około 17 milion dolar płynności.

wypowiedzi znanych i bogatych o projekcie:
Taavet Hinrikus
Co-Founder, TransferWise
TransferWise is a multi-billion dollar company that fixes something that shouldn’t be broken. It exists because the banking system is not interconnected properly. Radix has the potential to radically change what is possible with money and finance.
Willy Woo
Pioneering Crypto Thinker, Radix DLT Angel Investor
I really like the people behind Radix, they are wonderful human beings, and very smart, so yes I keep an eye on them. I like to back people that are smart with high integrity.
Balder Bomans
Chief Investment Officer, Maven 11 Capital
The Radix team has relentlessly pushed to deliver a high throughput layer 1 infrastructure without compromising on decentralisation and composability. We are proud to support them in opening new models and revolutionising finance.
Saul Klein
Skype, LoveFilm, LocalGlobe
I see the same revolutionary potential in the Radix team as I did with the Skype and Netscape teams at the birth of the internet. We’re excited to join them at the start of a new decentralised network revolution.

https://www.radixdlt.com/post/radix-rep ... -4th-2021/
- aktualizacja strategii, ciekawe nowinki i plotki
Radix został omiony w rżnych artykułach medialnych, w tym w `` 10 Under The Radar DeFi Projects With Massive Potential '' (Yahoo Finance), `` Protocol Alternatives That Challenge Ethereum '' (Hackernoon) i``Radix: A jednorożec wyścig do rozwiązania blockchain quadrilemma ”(KnowTechie).Kilka wielorybów Radix zostało również zacytowanych w interesującym artykule `` Crypto Whales Weigh in as Industry Rally Continues '' (The Daily Chain)
Analiza Techniczna (by Andrewin)
Notowany od listopada 2020, start z 0,18$, potem spore spadki do dołka w grudniu 2020 - 0,062$, od tego czasu regularnie w górę przez szczyt lokalny szczyt z 15 stycznia 2021 na 0,014, ostatnio lekka korekta do 0,010 teraz ale robi coraz wyższe dołki od czasu minimum co dobrze wróży na najbliższy okres.
PODSUMOWANIE
Projekt żywy i aktywny, w modnej ostatnio tematyce DEFI, wejście na Bitfinex może być krokiem w dobrym kierunku jeśli chodzi o cenę która na dzień dzisiejszy jeszcze jest na niskim poziomie w porównaniu do innych tego typu. Z drugiej jednak strony nie widzę zbytnio nic super-innowacyjnego w tym projekcie co by mnie skłaniało do zainteresowania na dłuższy okres, chociaż widziałem też takie opinie:
With Decentralized Finance rapidly gaining traction and adoption, Radix is becoming a hot topic. Radix is specifically built for Defi - being able to drastically scale AND maintain composability. Composability means dapps can communicate with each other with ease - even if they are on different shards.

Pytanie na koniec: jaki wpływ na cenę będzia miało uwalnianie tokenów wraz ze wzrostem ceny?

ODPOWIEDZ